- HIGH QUALITY clear acrylic display box; memorabilia cube comes fully assembled
- SOLID JET BLACK and WHITE acrylic base, perfect for giving your collectible a sleek looking display
- MIRRORED BACK option gives fuller appearance; CLEAR BACK option allow memorabilia to be seen from any side
- FREE MICROFIBER cleaning cloth included; MEMORABILIA pictured in the display is not included
- HAND CRAFTED with polished edges
- 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE - You shouldn't have any issues with your new purchase but in the rare case you do, just let us know and we will make it right! We strive for 100% customer satisfaction
- DIMENSIONS Outside: 7.625 inches Long, 7.625 inches Deep and 8.5 inches High; DIMENSIONS Inside: 7.375 inches Long, 7.375 inches Deep and 8.25 inches High
Protect and display your collectibles in one of our beautiful, high-quality display cases. This display case will make your memorabilia stand out and provide protection from damage caused by dust, spills, fingerprints, light or simply something falling on top of it. These cases are constructed of 1/8" crystal clear, durable, high clarity acrylic on 4 sides and the top. Not cheap plastic. Front and top of case are made from one piece of acrylic (plexiglas), giving an aesthetically pleasing rollover appearance with fewer seams.
Black and white acrylic base creates a sleek look that compliments any decor, and solid platform allows anything that fits to be displayed. The top lifts off for easy access to displayed item. This is a wonderful gift for the person who has it all, but needs something to display it in.
Memorabilia pictured in the display case is not included.
Manufactured and sold only by Better Display Cases (a Veteran owned company). Please see our other display cases by visiting our other Amazon listings! We would love to help you display your story!
Shop now and get
Sometimes our packages get batted around like a baseball in shipping and could arrive damaged - if that happens just let us know! We'll send out a free replacement same day!
You can even call me if you want, my name is Mo.
Phone #: (540) 602-2692