Wall Mount Assembly
A display case is something to be valued, so it is good to make sure it is mounted to the wall safely and securely. For those unfamiliar with the best way to hang a wall mount, Better Display Cases will show you how to hang up your wall mounted display case.
- Unscrew all of the nuts
- Remove the top platform, risers, and screws.
- Remove the base (you will no longer need it) and replace it with the longer side of the Wall Mount
- Replace the cover
⭐ ADDITIONAL TIPS:
1) If you're using a plastic wall anchor, make sure you screw the screw into the wall anchor first and then tap the top of the screw head with your hammer. This will prevent the plastic wall anchor from bending.
2) Depending on the wall anchor you use, it may not always use a quarter-inch or #4 drill bit. In general you want to use a drill bit that is slightly bigger than the wall anchor's width.
3) If you have an issue with the wall mount sagging you can use a shim or cardboard behind the lower part of the wall mount, against the wall to prop it out. Compared to shims, cardboard is a better alternative because you can make it as thick & thin as you want it, and it's easier to hide behind the wall mount.
4) In the above video, we show the screw holes being marked & drilled separately. We recommend drawing the line across the length of the wall mount so you can mark both holes before drilling.
Base, Back or Wall Mount Assembly Instructions
How Our Wall Mounts are Better
Read more about What Makes Us Better?