- HIGH QUALITY thick crystal clear, durable high clarity acrylic
- STURDY BRACKET (Two sturdy brackets for Horizontal and One sturdy bracket for Vertical) for easy wall mounting (NEW: silver screws included); See backup image for dimensions
- VERTICAL and HORIZONTAL DISPLAY showing full length of collectible or trophy Golf Club
- REGULATION SIZE golf club will fit.
- Vertical (A052-A) SIZE of BRACKET: Long 4.375 inches, Height 1.5 inches and Depth 2.375 inches, the diameter of the hole is 1 inch.
- Horizontal (A023-G-SS) SIZE of BRACKET: Back piece is 5.25" tall by 1.75" wide and the depth of the front piece is 4.5" by 3.75" high
- Golf Ball and Putter Combo (A054-G) SIZE of BRACKET: Bracket is 3.56" tall; 4.375" wide; Golf Ball and Putter holder sticks out from the wall by 2.5"
- COLLECTIBLE DISPLAY for memorable golf clubs, hockey sticks, fishing poles or tennis racket
Display your prized club proudly, high on the wall with theses high quality, crystal clear club brackets. This product has three versions, one horizontal display, and two vertical displays (one with a bracket for a golf ball, and one without). Hang it vertically with our single bracket model, or show it off horizontally with our double bracket set. Each bracket is one solid piece of crystal clear acrylic; the front and back are not screwed together like similar products. The wall mounts are made of thick, sturdy acrylic, not cheap plastic. Black screws are included with each model, so you can secure the brackets to the wall.
The golf club pictured with the brackets is not included with purchase. This is a wonderful gift for the golf nut in your family.
Manufactured by Better Display Cases (a veteran owned and operated company). Please feel free to check out our other listings or to visit our store!
We would love to help you display your story!
Shop now and get
Sometimes our packages get batted around like a baseball in shipping and could arrive damaged - if that happens just let us know! We'll send out a free replacement same day!
You can even call me if you want, my name is Mo.
Phone #: (540) 602-2692