December 22, 202049ers
Uncle Joe's Football Takeaways: Week Fifteen | Presented By: Better Display Cases
- In one of the most pathetic Thursday Night games, we were reminded that the Raiders & Chargers should probably draft more players on Special Teams before embarrassing themselves in prime time again.
- Bills earn their first AFC East title since 1995 and are well on their way to their 5th Super Bowl loss.
- The 49'ers have lost their home, two of their quarterbacks, 22 players, and now their shot at the playoffs. 2020 has shown no mercy to San Francisco.
- Seeing the New England Patriots get eliminated from playoff contention for the first time in 11 years is oh so beautiful. Cam Newton must be related to Isaac Newton because they have fallen on hard times.
- Congratulations to the New York Jets for finally winning a game! Your prize? Watching Trevor Lawrence play in Jaguars uniform.
- The Falcons blowing another lead against Tom Brady? Say it ain’t so!
- What a week for the Washington Football Team! They lose against Seattle, Dwayne Haskins gets caught at a strip club during COVID, and a 2009 settlement for $1.6 million regarding sexual misconduct allegations against Dan Snyder comes to light…all while still managing to sit atop the NFC East. You can’t help but feel bad for Ron Rivera and all of the shit Washington has put him through.
- If you though the Bills division title drought was impressive, Browns fans are practically jizzing themselves at the thought of winning their first division title since 1989.
- Oh Steelers…where do I begin? You started the season 11-0. You were at the top of the AFC seeding. Now you have the worst offense in the league. The most dropped passes in the league. You rank near the bottom in rushing yards. Juju’s TikTok dancing is bringing bad juju to the team. Big Ben is starting to look every bit like a 38-year old quarterback. You were expected to easily clinch the AFC North on Monday night, but instead you choked against the 2-10-1 Bengals. You’re playing so terribly that you’ve got James Harrison thinking about coming back to save the season. You know what? Steelers shouldn’t even bother with the playoffs and just get in line for the draft.