Clear Acrylic Display Case for Collectible Magazine or Comic Book (A119)
| 43 AVAILABLE
Delivery between: - depending on location shipped to. Free Shipping to Lower 48 States.
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- HIGH-QUALITY, HANDCRAFTED clear acrylic bookcase with polished edges for a collectible Magazine or Comic Book
- FULLY ASSEMBLED with sliding removable back for easy access
- Table Top Option: INCLUDED clear acrylic "feet" to help keep the case upright and to protect shelf or table surfaces from scratches and Wall Mount Option: REMOVABLE BACK with wall mount for easy access and to make hanging simple
- FREE microfiber cleaning cloth include
- 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE - You shouldn't have any issues with your new purchase but in the rare case you do, just let us know and we will make it right! We strive for 100% customer satisfaction
DIMENSIONS OUTSIDE: 9 inches long, 1 inches deep, 11.5 inches high
- DIMENSIONS INSIDE: 8.75 inches long, 0.75 inches deep, 11.25 inches high --Please check the size of your item before purchasing -- Thank you!
Protect and display your collectible Magazine or Comic Book ,DVD, or Video Game in a beautiful, high-quality, display case. This display case will make your memorabilia stand out and provide protection from damage caused by dust, spills, fingerprints, light or simply something falling on top of it. This case is constructed of 1/4" crystal clear, durable, high clarity acrylic. Not cheap plastic. The front and top of the case are made from one piece of acrylic (Plexiglas), giving an aesthetically pleasing rollover appearance with fewer seams. Removable slides off the rest of the case so that the collectible can be placed in the case. The bottom of the case has rubber feet to prevent scratching your table or shelf. This is a wonderful gift for any person looking for a magazine or comic book display case. Check out the pictures of the various items our very creative customers display with this display case.
Memorabilia pictured in the display case is not included.
Manufactured and sold only by Better Display Cases (a Veteran owned and operated company). Please see our other display cases by visiting our other listings!
We would love to help you display your story!
Shop now and get
Sometimes our packages get batted around like a baseball in shipping and could arrive damaged - if that happens just let us know! We'll send out a free replacement same day!
You can even call me if you want, my name is Mo.
Phone #: (540) 602-2692