- HANDCRAFTED case with polished edges and UV protection
- SIMPLE THREE PIECE set-up: clear case front cover, sliding black back, & black acrylic middle piece to hold & display 5 medals or ribbons for military, event, or sport awards
- WALL MOUNTS on the sliding black acrylic back for easy hidden case mounting
- FULL PRODUCT DIMENSIONS: 15" long, 1 1/2" deep, & 10" high; DISPLAY AREA DIMENSIONS: 14 5/8" long, .75" deep, & 9.5" high
- FREE MICROFIBER cleaning cloth included
We love helping our customers display their story! Showcase and protect your prized military, sport, or event medals in this beautifully handcrafted, high-quality display case. You worked hard to acquire those medals and there's no better way to recognize your successes than exhibiting the medals in this sleek display case.
Our products are not made of the cheap plastics used by many other manufacturers. They are constructed of durable 1/8" crystal-clear, polished acrylic with the cover molded from a single piece to give an aesthetically pleasing rollover appearance with fewer seams. Additionally, our cases provide protection from dust, spills, fingerprints, light, and minor impacts.
This case will frame your medals and make them stand out in appealing contrast to the polished black acrylic backing. The back of the case is made of solid black acrylic with attached wall mounts for easy hidden attachment to vertical surfaces. Our products are a wonderful gift for the person who has it all but requires a way to showcase & protect it.
Please browse our other display products by visiting our numerous listings! All of our products are designed and sold only by Better Display Cases (a Veteran owned and operated company). The memorabilia pictured in the display case images are not included with the case.
We would love to help you display your story!
Shop now and get
Sometimes our packages get batted around like a baseball in shipping and could arrive damaged - if that happens just let us know! We'll send out a free replacement same day!
You can even call me if you want, my name is Mo.
Phone #: (540) 602-2692