- SIMPLE TWO PIECE set-up; top piece sits unattached on synthetic wood bottom
- WOOD FLOOR provides authentic appearance, perfect for displaying collectible shoes
- FREE MICROFIBER cleaning cloth included; MIRRORED BACK gives fuller appearance
- FREE MICROFIBER cleaning cloth included!
- HAND CRAFTED with polished edges and UV protection; 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE - You shouldn't have any issues with your new purchase but in the rare case you do, just let us know and we will make it right! We strive for 100% customer satisfaction
- DIMENSIONS OUTSIDE: 15.25 inches Long, 12 inches Deep, 8 inches High; DIMENSIONS INSIDE: 15 inches Long; 11.75 inches Deep; 7.75 inches High.
Protect and display your memorable basketball shoes, football cleats, baseball cleats, tennis shoes,etc. in one of our beautiful, high-quality display cases. This display case will make your memorabilia stand out and provide protection from damage caused by dust, spills, fingerprints, light or simply something falling on top of it. This case is constructed of 1/8" crystal clear, durable high clarity acrylic. Not cheap plastic.
Front and top of case are made from one piece of acrylic (plexiglas), giving an aesthetically pleasing rollover appearance with fewer seams.Back is mirrored. Bottom piece is black acrylic topped with simulated wood vinyl providing an authentic action appearance. This case is large enough to accomadate a very large shoe, but please measure your shoe first and match those measurements to our (inside) listed dimensions. This is a wonderful gift for the person who has it all, but needs something to display it in.
Memorabilia pictured in the display case is not included. Check out the pictures of the various items our very creative customers display with this display case.
Manufactured and sold only by Better Display Cases (a Veteran owned company). Please see our other display cases by visiting our store!
We would love to help you display your story!
Shop now and get
Sometimes our packages get batted around like a baseball in shipping and could arrive damaged - if that happens just let us know! We'll send out a free replacement same day!
You can even call me if you want, my name is Mo.
Phone #: (540) 602-2692