- HIGH QUALITY acrylic wall mount display case; memorabilia cube comes fully assembled
- FREE MICROFIBER cleaning cloth included; mounting screws included
- FULLY ASSEMBLED with sliding removable black back (with wall mounts) for easy access
- HAND CRAFTED with polished edges; 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE - You shouldn't have any issues with your new purchase but in the rare case you do, just let us know and we will make it right! We strive for 100% customer satisfaction
- DIMENSIONS OUTSIDE: 8 inches Long, 3 inches Deep, 12 inches High;
DIMENSIONS INSIDE: 7.5 inches Long, 2.5 inches Deep, 11.5 inches High
Protect and display your collectibles in this beautiful, high-quality, display case. This display case will make your memorabilia stand out and provide protection from damage caused by dust, spills, fingerprints, light or simply something falling on top of it. This case is offered in several different sizes. Each case is constructed of 1/4" crystal clear, durable high clarity acrylic. Not cheap plastic. One version is a clear back, tabletop option, and the other is a black back, wall mount option.
The front and top of the case are made from one piece of acrylic (plexiglas), giving an aesthetically pleasing rollover appearance with fewer seams. The removable top piece which allows the memorabilia to be easily inserted and rubber feet on the bottom to prevent scratching your shelf or table. The back piece is black with wall mounts. This is a wonderful gift for any person with a collectible to display.
Memorabilia pictured in the display case is not included.
Manufactured by Better Display Cases (a Veteran owned company). This display case is sold only by Better Display Cases. If you purchase it from a different seller you will not receive the same product pictured in this listing.
We would love to help you display your story!
Shop now and get
Sometimes our packages get batted around like a baseball in shipping and could arrive damaged - if that happens just let us know! We'll send out a free replacement same day!
You can even call me if you want, my name is Mo.
Phone #: (540) 602-2692