- SIMPLE TWO PIECE set-up; black acrylic back slides in from the bottom to hold American/Funeral/Veteran flag in place.
- WALL MOUNTS on back for simple invisible hanging and TABLE TOP all sides are clear so the flag can be seen from any angle
- FREE MICROFIBER cleaning cloth included
- HAND CRAFTED with polished edges and UV protection
- 5' x 9.5' Flag Case DISPLAY AREA Dimensions are: 26 inches long, 3 inches deep, and 14 inches high (deduct 3/16" each way for interior dimensions); Flag box display case made for the 5' by 9.5' flag size.
- 2' x 3' or 3' x 5' Small Flag Case DISPLAY AREA Dimensions are: 15" (sides) x 7.25" (bottom) x 3.5" deep (deduct 3/16" each way for interior dimensions); made for the smaller 2' by 3' or 3' by 5' flag size and this case WILL NOT accept a 4' x 6' or larger flag, if 3' x 5' then thinner polyester flag will fit and thicker cotton flag may not fit in case. Please measure your flag to be sure it will fit this case.
Protect your collectible American/Funeral/Veteran flag with this folded flag display case. This case is constructed of 3/16" crystal clear, durable acrylic. Front and top of case are made from one piece of acrylic (plexiglas), giving an aesthetically pleasing rollover appearance with fewer seams. Back piece is solid black acrylic.
This is a wonderful gift for the person who has it all, but needs something to display it in. Memorabilia pictured in the display case is not included. Check out the pictures of the various items our very creative customers display with this display case.
Manufactured by Better Display Cases (a Veteran owned and operated company). This display case is sold only by Better Display Cases. Please see our other display cases by visiting our other listings!
We would love to help you display your story!
Shop now and get
Sometimes our packages get batted around like a baseball in shipping and could arrive damaged - if that happens just let us know! We'll send out a free replacement same day!
You can even call me if you want, my name is Mo.
Phone #: (540) 602-2692