December 09, 202049ers
Uncle Joe's Football Takeaways: Week Thirteen | Presented By: Better Display Cases
- Raiders were just mere seconds away from giving the Jets their first win of the season. Now the Jets are just 20 days away from celebrating the one year anniversary of their last win, and only 13 days away from celebrating the one year anniversary of their last win in MetLife Stadium! Yay!
- Baker Mayfield becomes the first Browns quarterback to get 4 touchdowns in the first half in 69 years. Cleveland improves to a 9-3 record for the first time since 1994 when some joker by the name of Bill Belichick was their head coach.
- You know the Vikings aren't doing so great when they go into overtime against the 1-10 Jaguars. Yikes.
- The Chicago Bears now have a 6 game losing streak after losing to the Detroit Lions. Bear in mind (pun intended) that the Bears started the season with a respectable 5-1.
- Carson Wentz couldn't find his way to the end zone, but thankfully was able to find the bench where he belongs.
- Shut-out in the City Of Angels as the Patriots curb stomp the Chargers 45-0! Sure, that's an impressive number until you remember that way back in 2009, the Pats led the Titans 45-0 at HALFTIME. Beat that, Cam!
- Hold up! The Giants actually beat the 8-4 Seahawks? The defense held Russell Wilson to 5 points in the first half and then scored all 17 of their points in the 2nd half? 2020 is weird.
- Two words for the Pittsburgh Steelers: "Overdue Implosion"
- The Buffalo Bills took a lovely vacation to Arizona to beat up 49 homeless people before flying back to New York.
- Don't worry, Cowboys: The basement isn't so scary. Andy Dalton has been here plenty of times and can show you around.