- SIMPLE TWO PIECE set-up; top piece sits unattached on synthetic turf bottom golf ball display case
- MAGNETIC REMOVABLE BLACK BACK allows memorabilia to be displayed such as a photo, hole in one or low score scorecard. If black back not used, a simple 5 sided clear acrylic box remains with 4 small magnets in back
- CLEAR SIDES allow memorabilia to be seen from any angle
- FREE MICROFIBER cleaning cloth included
- HAND CRAFTED with polished edges; 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE - You shouldn't have any issues with your new purchase but in the rare case you do, just let us know and we will make it right! We strive for 100% customer satisfaction
- DIMENSIONS OUTSIDE: 7 inches Long, 3 inches Deep, 5 inches High; DIMENSIONS INSIDE: 6.75 inches Long, 2.75 inches Deep, 4.75 inches High
Protect your golf ball and scorecard in one of our beautiful, high-quality, display cases. The clear top piece of the case is constructed of 1/8" thick, crystal clear, durable acrylic. The front and top of case are made from one piece of acrylic (plexiglas not cheap plastic), giving an aesthetically pleasing rollover appearance with fewer seams.
The base is black acrylic providing an authentic action appearance that compliments any decor. The top clear acrylic piece sits over the base and allows easy access to your collectible. Choose from our different sizes of square and rectangular cases to find the right fit, and then pick a clear or mirrored back for the perfect look!
This is a wonderful gift for celebrating a hole-in-one, a low scorecard, Father's Day, or just a special occasion. Memorabilia pictured in the display case is not included.
Manufactured and sold only by Better Display Cases (a Veteran owned and operated company). Please see our other display cases by visiting our store!
We would love to help you display your story!
Shop now and get
Sometimes our packages get batted around like a baseball in shipping and could arrive damaged - if that happens just let us know! We'll send out a free replacement same day!
You can even call me if you want, my name is Mo.
Phone #: (540) 602-2692