- HIGH QUALITY clear acrylic championship school, college, class ring holder display case
- JET BLACK acrylic base, with drawer and crystal clear or black acrylic ring holder to hold ring in place; Use just the bottom portion of the ring display to store your ring while accomplishing chores like dishes or gardening to keep them from getting dirty or lost. You'll always know where you left it
- FREE MICROFIBER cleaning cloth included with each case!
- CLEAR SIDES allowing ring to be seen from any angle
- HAND CRAFTED with polished edges
- 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE - You shouldn't have any issues with your new purchase but in the rare case you do, just let us know and we will make it right! We strive for 100% customer satisfaction
- DISPLAY AREA 3" Wide; 3" Deep and 3.5" High; Diameter of top of ring holder is 1/2 inch so nearly any size ring will fit.
Protect your collectible championship ring in a beautiful, high-quality, table top display case. This championship ring holder display case is constructed of 1/8 crystal clear, durable, acrylic. Front, back and top of case is made from one piece of acrylic (plexiglas), giving an aesthetically pleasing rollover appearance with fewer seams.
You can see how the clear or black acrylic ring holder holds the ring in the center of the case. This ring display box would be great way to display memorable Fantasy Football Championship Rings or any other Replica, College or High School Football Championship Rings.
This is a wonderful gift for any sports fan, coach, or player with a championship ring to display. Memorabilia pictured in the display case is not included. Manufactured by Better Display Cases (a Veteran owned and operated company). Please see our other display cases by visiting our other listings!
We would love to help you display your story!
Shop now and get
Sometimes our packages get batted around like a baseball in shipping and could arrive damaged - if that happens just let us know! We'll send out a free replacement same day!
You can even call me if you want, my name is Mo.
Phone #: (540) 602-2692