- HIGH QUALITY clear acrylic display box; memorabilia cube comes fully assembled
- JET BLACK acrylic topped with beautiful green turf two-tiered base with gold, silver, black, red, white, orange, blue, purple, green, pink or yellow metal risers, perfect for displaying any baseball glove
- FREE MICROFIBER cleaning cloth included; CLEAR SIDES allow glove to be seen from any direction; MEMORABILIA pictured in the display is not included
- HAND CRAFTED with polished edges; 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE - You shouldn't have any issues with your new purchase but in the rare case you do, just let us know and we will make it right! We strive for 100% customer satisfaction
- DIMENSIONS OUTSIDE: 12 inches Long, 8.25 inches Deep, 8 inches High; DIMENSIONS INSIDE: 11.75 inches Long, 8 inches Deep, 7.15 inches High (above the platform)
Black acrylic topped with beautiful green turf two-tiered base includes gold, silver, black, red, white, orange, blue, purple, green, pink or yellow plated metal risers - not cheap plastic like many other manufacturers use. The color of the risers you receive may vary slightly from what you see on this listing. This is due to variations in lighting, base/background colors, and/or color calibration of devices used to view the image. All two-tired bases come with rubber feet on the bottom to protect from scratching your table or shelf. This is a wonderful gift for the person who has it all, but needs something to display it in.
Memorabilia pictured in display case is not included. Check out the pictures of the various items our very creative customers display with this display case. Manufactured and sold only by Better Display Cases (a Veteran owned company). Please see our other display cases by visiting our other listings! We would love to help you display your story!
Click Boxes Below for Other Related Options
Shop now and get
Sometimes our packages get batted around like a baseball in shipping and could arrive damaged - if that happens just let us know! We'll send out a free replacement same day!
You can even call me if you want, my name is Mo.
Phone #: (540) 602-2692